Monday, June 8, 2009

Coming Soon...

Its been a while since I have updated my website and Youtube page so I've decided to give you an insight on whats coming soon. I can promise my next video will be an evaluation on what happened in E3 2009. For those of you who don't know what E3 is its a convention dedicated to video games. I am still trying to make a review on a video game although I just can't decide which one. Another user requested video is in the works. It is on how to download music for free.

Now this last thing is going to be hard to explain without giving too much away. In the past I have tried to create Halo 3 machinima several times, each time the plan goes wrong. Now that I have finally purchased a capture card, I have everything I need to create machinima. I have recently teamed up with a friend of mine to give machinima another try. I will NOT post any information on this until I have made sure that this project is a go. The only piece of information that I will tell you as of right now is that this will take place in the Halo universe.

For those of you who don't know what machinima is, it is the process of making a video/show out of using a video game. For example, Red vs. Blue. Look it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment